ADMINISTRATOR OF PERSONAL DATA IS
ACTUM LAB Ltd. located in 80-286 Gdańsk, Jaśkowa Dolina 81 street, Gdańsk - entered into the National Court Register kept by the District Court Gdańsk Północ in GDANSK, 7th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000628928, NIP 9571087594, REGON 365020250, with share capital in the amount of PLN 7,250.00 paid in full.
I. PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
Personal Data Administrator - if you consent to it - will process your personal data, i.e. your name, e-mail address and IP number, cookies, as well as your login and password - when you become a user, one of our products,
- only for the following specific purposes indicated below:
1) enable the registration and purchase of products on our platform to be correctly transferred;
2) providing, developing and improving the products offered, the content of the website and to support the services offered to users who have used our products;
3) providing our interested parties with answers to questions regarding our activity;
4) automatic collection of data regarding the IP address of users' visitors in terms of anonymous traffic testing on the website for statistical purposes only;
5) The Personal Data Administrator may use the assistance of third parties providing services under the contract - for the purpose of ordering and processing payments, their headquarters are located inside, and may be located outside the European Union, with an indication that these entities meet the requirements in scope of implemented solutions that protect users' personal data and those interested in our products.
6) informing about improvements to our products, content on websites, events and other promotional materials, but only if you want to receive this kind of information.
The processing of your personal data is necessary for the service we provide. The data will not be processed for marketing purposes without your explicit consent and will be used for profiling only if you give your consent. We do not collect your data for the purpose of further transfer to third parties for consideration, while in certain circumstances - clearly indicated to you - the provision of personal data is a condition for the conclusion of the contract.
The Personal Data Administrator reviews and updates its personal data protection measures.
II. INSTRUCTION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS
You have the full right to request from the Administrator of Personal Data access to your personal data, including the issuance of copies of your data. You can request rectification, deletion or limitation of processing and you have the right to transfer this data. You also have the right to object to the processing of data and you can withdraw your consent at any time. . Contact with the Administrator of Personal Data takes place via the address indicated above - both in the form of an electronic message (firstname.lastname@example.org), by phone orally (tel. + 48 574-246-712) or in a traditional way by mail to the address of ul. Jaśkowa Dolina 81, 80-286 Gdańsk.
The Personal Data Controller shall, without any undue delay, and in any case within one month of receipt of the request, provide You with information free of charge in the scope of which you are entitled as requesting. You always have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
The legal basis for the above is Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ( general regulation on data protection) (Official Journal No. 119, page 1).
In addition, the data will be processed, in accordance with the above-mentioned purposes - by persons authorized exclusively by the Administrator of Personal Data who are bound by secrecy. The data will be stored in a form allowing the identification of the person they concern for a period not longer than necessary for the above purposes - in a manner ensuring sufficient guarantees that the processing of your data will meet the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (Official Journal No. 119, p. 1 ).
The Personal Data Administrator performs periodical review of data and they are always deleted after your final resignation from using our services confirmed by the deletion of your account.
The processor and any person acting under the authority of the controller or processor and having access to personal data processes it only for the documented administrator's command, unless required by Union law or the law of a Member State.
In order to protect personal data, the Administrator conducts due diligence
Copyright © Actum Lab Sp. z o.o. 2018