Unreal Engine 4 Programmer
– Experience in programming in C++
– Programming game mechanics and features in UE4 with Blueprints and C++
– Commercial experience
– Interesting portfolio
– Knowledge of VR technology
– General knowledge of 3D and 2D
– Experience in optimizing, profiling, and debugging
– Discipline and self-reliance, organized work style
– Experience with version control systems (ex. git)
Nice to have
– Experience in building code architecture from scratch
– Portfolio of personal projects/ commercial games
– Technical degree
– Knowledge of software design patterns
– Experience in graphics programming (shaders)
– Knowledge of AR/MR technology
Strong and passionate leadership
Instead of strict rules, we prefer a coaching system, so you can feel your best self with us.
We care about your personal and professional growth.
Young and driven team
Young team and founders make it easy to communicate and understand each other.
Don’t worry about your medical insurance – we’ve got you.
Work from your bed or any place in the world
Possibility of working remotely or in our office – your choice!
Events and playing our games before anyone else.
or leave your resume for future job openings!